Stella Maris F.C. Richmond Road
Training & Development Academy
1. All persons entering this ground are admitted only subject to the following Ground Regulations and to the Rules and Regulations of the Stella Maris Football Club and the Football Association of Ireland (FAI). Entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these Rules and Regulations.
2. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is not permitted and spectators are not permitted to bring alcohol into the ground.
3. Smoking Vaping is not premitted within the facility.
4. No dogs are allowed within the facility (except official guide dogs).
5. The climbing of floodlight pylons, stands, fences or other buildings in the ground is forbidden.
6. Foul or abusive language is not permitted in any part of the ground.
Any person using racist taunts or language or behaving in a manner likely to be deemed racist towards any other person may be refused entry or ejected from the ground. This applies equally to offensive behaviour of any sort.
7. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any object onto the pitch.
8. Spectators are not permitted to enter upon the field of play.
9. Any person who fails to comply with the instructions from Groundstaff may be ejected from the ground.
10. If vehicle entry is permitted the speed must be reduced to less than 5KM within the facility at all times.
11. In general, the right of admission is reserved by Stella Maris FC.